My boyfriend is not a fan of pasta salads, but he can’t get enough of this chicken pasta salad with poppy seed dressing. For a yummy sandwich, omit the pasta and place the chicken salad onto a sandwich roll or bread.
- 2 cups fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
- Toss pasta, chicken, onion, cranberries, celery, and almonds together in a salad bowl. Drizzle with poppy seed dressing and stir to coat.
SOURCE : ALLRECIPES