Skip to content
- 30 oz tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Fun size Snickers candybars, cut into ½ inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- LIne a cookie sheet with a silpat liner or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slice cookie dough into ¼ inch slices.
- Place a Snickers candy in the center of the cookie dough and enclose with the dough.
- Roll into a ball and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.