- 1 box white cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- red food coloring
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- large heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with silpat liner or parchment, set aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine cake mix, oil, eggs and food coloring.
- Chill dough for 10-20 minutes so that it’s thick enough to roll into 1-inch balls
- Roll 1-inch balls in confectioner’s sugar and place on baking sheet.
- Press a heart into the center of the ball. (be sure it’s in the center, not the side)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just golden.
- Cool 3 minutes on the baking sheet and move to a cooling rack to complete cooling
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg