- 1 box Ritz crackers 13.7 ounce box
- 8 Tbsp butter melted (1 stick)
- 1 ounce dry Ranch seasoning mix 1 packet
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (or silpat liner) and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Ritz crackers. Stir to combine then add Ritz and gently toss with your hands to coat all the crackers in the buttery mixture.
- Place crackers on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Recipes notes: this works well with oyster crackers and cheddar crackers
- For less spice, use ½ Tbps red pepper flakes
Serving: 5crackers | Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg