Cook Time: 8 minutes
Makes: Approx 50
1¼ cups sugar
2/3 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup banana; mashed well
2 Eggs, beaten
2¼ cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
For topping (optional)
1/4 Cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon combined.
1) In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
2) Cream sugar, butter, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat well. Stir in banana.
4) Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator.
5) Preheat oven to 400 F.
6) Drop teaspoon sized balls of dough two inches apart on greased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture; if desired.
7) Bake 8-10 minutes or until browned. Cool 2 minutes, then transfer to racks.
We’d love to hear from you and what you thought of our post. Did you make any changes or add some other goodies? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!
Recipe By C&H and Photos By Lovefoodies