1 box (15.25 oz.) White Cake mix (any brand)
3 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 small box (3.4 oz.) coconut cream instant pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can (15 oz.) cream of coconut
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. container of Cool Whip, thawed
Sweetened coconut flake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-in. baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at for 32-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
3. Mix the cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl. Poke holes in the hot cake with the round end of a wooden spoon and slowly pour this mixture over the cake, trying to fill the holes. Let cake cool completely.
4. When the cake is completely cool, top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with the desired amount of sweetened coconut flakes.
5. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving. It’s even better the next day (if you can wait that long!)