Garlic Shrimp Pasta is the perfect easy recipe for a busy weeknight. Pasta and sautéed shrimp are tossed in a creamy homemade white wine sauce for a light yet hearty meal.
Serve with a side of garlic bread and a fresh arugula salad for a delicious summer dinner ‘al fresco’.
Shrimp is a great weeknight protein because it cooks in about 5 minutes whether you’re making Grilled Shrimp or shrimp tacos. In this recipe the shrimp and sauce are all made in one pan as the pasta cooks and the whole thing is table ready in about 30 minutes!
How to Make Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Garlic butter shrimp pasta is a perfect example of simple ingredients making an extraordinary meal with just a few easy steps.
- Cook pasta, reserving one cup of pasta water to add to the sauce, if necessary.
- While the pasta is cooking, season (per recipe below) and cook the shrimp. Cook just until pink, it’ll cook a bit more in the sauce so be sure you do not overcook.
- Remove and deglaze pan with white wine and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring constantly until sauce is barely thickened.
- Add shrimp and pasta back to the pot and add the parsley. Continue stirring until heated thoroughly.
Serve with a generous dose of parmesan cheese…and more vino of course!
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends