1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 package vanilla cake mix
8 tablespoons butter, cut into piece
1. Add raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries into the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle cornstarch on top and mix gently.
3. Pour cake mix on top of the berries and spread out so it covers the berries.
4. Place pieces of butter on top of the cake mix and cover.
5. Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours, until the cake is fully cooked.
6. Top with ice cream