We love how easy and delicious this cauliflower roasted oven is! It is on your dinner table outside a side meal and can also be enjoyed as a main meal! A great alternative vegetarian or vegan for holidays and special occasions. Crispy on the top, soft inside, this rusty cauliflower would be your favorite new way for cauliflower to cook.
– Two bay leaves.
– Four CUPS.Of vegetable/chicken stock.
– 80g Of -melted- butter.
– one head of cauliflower, I used a medium one.
– Fresh “cracked-pepper“.
– Fresh thyme.
– Step 1-Set the temperature of your oven to 400℉=200℃. Trim the cauliflower’s bottom and cut both the leaves and the stem, but without separating them. Give it a quick cleaning and pat it dry.
– Step 2-In a jar, put the entire cauliflower, and cover with stock and add fresh thyme and bay leaf. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes to simmer.
– Step 3-Drain and move the head of the cauliflower into an oven-proof pan/cast iron skillet. Sprinkle over the cauliflower with a little of the cooking stock and then drizzle with melted butter on top. Sprinkle with fresh cracked-pepper and fresh thyme.
– Step 4-In the preheated oven, roast for 15 minutes, until golden. Baste from time to time with the cooking juice. If it slides in quickly, check it with a knife, then it is cooked. If you want to give it a little more color, you can broil it for another 3 minutes. (KEEP YOUR EYES ON IT SO IT DOES NOT BURN).
– Step 5-Sprinkle with fresh thyme. Cut, and serve with buttery cooking juices.
Coasted with a herb-butter sauce, this Entire Roasted Cauliflower is. A simple and healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan, for low carb or keto diets, it’s the best friendly side dish recipe. Give your dinner table a healthy addition.