wants a quick and easy Icing for topping cakes.
Today’s recipe is the solution, Use this frosting to keep desserts light and creamy after a heavy meal.
TO MAKE IT, YOU’ll NEED :
* 2 large eggs whites.
* 1 and a half cup of granulated sugar.
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract.
* 1 teaspoon cream of tarter.
* 1/2 cup cold water.
* A pinch of salt.
* STEP 1: Place all ingredients except vanilla into a thick bottomed saucepot.
* STEP 2: Beat egg mixture with a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
* STEP 3: Meanwhile, put it over low heat, beating for 5-7 minutes, or until icing is fluffy.
* STEP 4: Remove from heat, add vanilla, and beat 1 to 2 more minutes.
* STEP 5: Now you can top your cakes using this quick frosting.