Strawberry chocolate cake recipe chocolate cake with chocolate glaze, chocolate ganache and sweet strawberries! This is the BEST chocolate cake recipe!
To balance the whole chocolate, the cake has a layer of strawberries in the middle and strawberries on top. This makes the cake particularly beautiful, and with strawberries and chocolate together you can do nothing wrong.
This cake is stunning! He is almost too beautiful to eat. I said ‘almost’. I dominated my play. I loved every single bite. I was in the chocolate sky.
This strawberry chocolate cake was divine. I highly recommend you to make it Valentine’s Day. Your friends, your family, your darling or whoever you want to share love with, they will LOVE. I promise you that. I kind of hope my guys do it for me again. I was kind of thrown out of the kitchen… Ha!
For the Cake:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
For the icing:
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted and cooled to room temperature
- For the Ganache:
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
For Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends