Oh my word…a whole new way to enjoy quesadillas with your friends or your family 😘👌🎁🎊🎉 !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
– Canola oil
– 1 ½ onion, finely chopped
– 2 red peppers, finely chopped
– 1 jalapeno, white flesh and seeds removed, finely chopped
– 3 cups grated orange cheddar cheese
– 2 cups Monterey Jack, grated
– 1 cup of grated mozzarella
– 1/3 cup cream cheese
– Salt and pepper
– Chopped cilantro, to taste
– 13 small tortillas
1. First, preheat your oven to 350 F then pick a pan and heat in a little oil.
2. Then cook the onions, peppers and jalapeno for 5 minutes; reserve.
3. Pick a bowl and store ¼ cup of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese.
4. Combine together the chicken, remaining cheese, cream cheese, onion and peppers in another bowl. Salt and pepper then add cilantro to taste.
5. Next divide the mixture between the 14 tortilla buns and please roll the buns and cut them in half.
6. Once done, place breads, cut side down, in a pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Make sure to make a ball of foil in the center to save space for your salsa pot and prevent the tortillas from falling out during baking.
7. Okay now bake for 26 minu and remove the pan from the oven, remove the foil ball and place the bowl of salsa in it. Immediately garnish with cilantro.
8. You may want to serve directly in the skillet with salsa only or with guacamole and sour cream.