- 8 ct. crescent rolls
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 granny smith apple cored and cut into 8 slices
Homemade Caramel Sauce ingredients:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Lie down a sheet of parchment paper on your counter.
- Roll out each of the 8 crescent rolls individually.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add 2 tbsp of the cinnamon sugar mixture to each crescent and layer it evenly.
- Divide the chopped pecans evenly between the crescents. Take your apple slices and toss them in the melted butter.
- Add one apple slice to the wide end of your crescent roll, and roll it up towards the narrow end. Repeat for the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and place onto your parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until crescents begin to turn golden brown.
- Drizzle with homemade caramel sauce, and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Homemade Caramel Sauce directions:
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, butter, and milk to a boil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the caramel thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.