16 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 graham cracker crust (organic)
1 can organic cherries
How to Make It
– Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
– Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla together until well-blended. Add two eggs and mix well.
– Pour mixture into crust, and bake at 325 for 55 minutes (or until the center feels almost set).
– Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let cool.
– Add cherry topping with syrup and refrigerate cheesecake for at least four hours before serving.
Optional: You can also use blueberries, another fruit, chocolate, etc. as a topping. (an easy chocolate cheesecake recipe that is 1/5th the price of a store bought chocolate cheesecake!) You should add any topping after the cheesecake has baked, and has cooled